GRAWA is a dynamic organization with members in all practice areas and all levels of experience.
Our members develop personal and professional relationships, providing support for one another every step of the way. GRAWA has a large number of committees, both substantive and social, that guarantee there is an opportunity to get involved for everyone.
- Develop and grow a professional network
- Participate in community service projects
- Serve on or lead one of our many committees
- Earn CLE credits at reduced prices or present a CLE
- Find or be a mentor
- Advocate legislative and policy reform
- Additional discounts and special offers through WBASNY
Membership in GRAWA also includes membership in WBASNY (Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York), which is made up of 20 statewide chapters. Additional benefits are available through WBASNY, including discounts and special offers. Insurance products, travel discounts, hotel/motel discounts, WBASNY credit cards and free membership in affinity marketing programs are just some of the many benefits offered to WBASNY members. View a complete List of WBASNY Member Benefits.